Hey! My name is Phoebe and I’m currently on my 28th lap around the 🌞.
A bit about me:
- I have two fur babies called Poppy and Mags
- I enjoy eating a 🌱 diet and forever will
- I love CrossFit training; it gets me in the best shape 💪 and 🧠
- I’m a bit of a fiction book fan, and embrace the teachings of Echart Tolle
- I don’t mind a bit of 🎮 – usually when I’m not watching 🎥
- I love to 🛫 and experience new places (hello Brisbane!)
- I’m a qualified carpenter and don’t mind getting my hands dirty with manual outdoor work
- I’m always continuing to grow and learn
The biggest thing I’ve learnt at age 28 is: “When you make the present moment, instead of the past and future, the focal point of your life, your ability to enjoy what you do and with it the quality of your life increases dramatically."